Day15 Academic English Seminar in UBC - Day10(8/31)

< Academic English Seminar in UBC 10日目> 
Today, we had presentations and poster sessions as our class achievement. We could get enough preparation time and good John’s class. So we could realize very nice our session. We studied many things in this class. They will contribute for our future tasks. In next week, our short internships are going to begin. I think there are many challenges. We try to learn a lot of things from these opportunities. Let’s go my friends!
So, in after school, I went to night downtown. There were good views! Observatory and Steam clock were bright and beautiful! I recommend you them if you have chance to go there. I had fun in downtown today too.
I spent half term in Vancouver. I don’t want to finish this trip. I try not to leave nothing.

Yuta Kawakami

 


 


このブログの人気の投稿

Day11 Academic English Seminar in UBC - Day7(8/27)

Day12 Academic English Seminar in UBC - Day8(8/28)

Day10 Academic English Seminar in UBC - Day6(8/26) 2週目の始まり