Day14 Academic English Seminar in UBC - Day9(8/30)

< Academic English Seminar in UBC9日目>
Today, we did preparation for research presentation. We were checked our presentation by John. There were contents checking and introduction ways. We needed to note initial part and intermediate conclusions. We learned these are effective for attention from audiences. So we could sufficiently prepare for our presentation. We try tomorrow presentation. And I prepared for presentation even after school. I went to Tim hortons in UBC. It was very nice space. I prepared there. I want Kumamoto Kosen to install this building and Tim hortons. These are very comfortable and affordable. I’m sure the space make NITK students smarter.
Yuta Kawakami
 

このブログの人気の投稿

Day11 Academic English Seminar in UBC - Day7(8/27)

Day12 Academic English Seminar in UBC - Day8(8/28)

Day10 Academic English Seminar in UBC - Day6(8/26) 2週目の始まり